On February 10th and 11th we completed an internal security training session for the first group of our drivers.
The purpose of the training was to further enlighten on safety rules and regulations, both State regulated and within the company itself. The course covers multiple important points intended to increase safety and is the reason HRO is one of the few Norwegian companies to have recieved the “Fair Transport” branding from the NLF.
- Maintenance of both the vehicle and trailer, in addition to the rear lift.
- Driving and resting requirements.
- Documentation for potential control stops while on the road.
- HSEQ – review of our deviation and improvement app.
- Safety routines for potential accidents or injury
- Chain use
- Dangerous goods
- Load security
The next course for the second group of drivers will be held on March 10th and 11th.